Intelligent Network and Element Management for Simple Operation, Administration, Maintenance, Provisioning (OAM&P) And Rapid Deployment of DragonWave Microwave Solutions
NetViewer provides a comprehensive carrier-class management solution for Service, Network, and Element Layers (NMS/EMS). In addition to NetViewer offering a broad set of tools simplifying OAM&P, DragonWave solutions provide extensive fault management, performance monitoring including inventory and security management capabilities.
According to a layered architecture found in the NetViewer suite, framework for monitoring and controlling communication is specified in the Telecommunications Management Network (TMN). Its advanced architecture is supported by a user-friendly application server Java-based Graphical User Interface (GUI). This innovated scalable GUI furnishes a real-time representation of the network’s topology, connectivity, and operational status. Integration into any third-party Operations Support Systems (OSS) is made simple with standard real-time and batch northbound interfaces.
This highly flexible, scalable, and standards-based solution enables operators to respond swiftly to change requirements resulting in time-to-service and delivering significant cost-effective operations.
- Intuitive Point-and-Click Graphical User Interface
- Comprehensive Fault, Configuration, Administration, Performance and Security Management
- Full Set of Fault, Security, Configuration, Accounting, Performance, Security (FCAPS) Functionality for Managed Elements Including Network-Wide SW Upgrade and Backup & Restore
- Connectivity to Network Elements, Supervision of Connection and Working Status
- Fault Error Reporting Functionality, Trap Loss Recovery, Summarization of Alarm State
- Performance Monitoring, Collection, Export to Dedicated OSS Applications, Real-Time Measurement and Graphical Reporting Capability
- Inventory Data Collection and Reporting
- Web Access via Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Server
- Comprehensive Reporting and Logging Functionality
- Advanced User/Sub-Domain Management Either Defined Locally or Synchronized with External Directory
- Standard Real Time and Batch Northbound Interfaces Available for Integration Into Any Third-Party OSS System
- Highly Scalable Architecture
- Exchange-to-Exchange (E2E) Ethernet Services Provisioning and Monitoring Management
- Emailing of Crucial Alarms (Multiple Configurable Filters Supported)
- Management of the Entire DragonWave Product Line, Legacy Network Elements from Siemens, Nokia and NSN.